Dandy at the Night Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 introduces to you a new companion, Dandy himself. He is quite a music maniac as he tries to play music at any chances he got, so you’ll never have to worry about the monotonous environment during your commute throughout the overworld. You can also equip Dandy with your spare gears by right-click on him, thus ameliorate his prowess. Dandy will only eat this weird fruit that can be found around the overworld, and glows at night. Therefore, the best chance you got finding it is during a night adventure. The Mod is quite rudimentary, but we want to support fledgeling creators, so email us and submit your Mods if you’re proud of it and want to have it showcased on our website.
- A New Companion was introduced.
- Dandy Infection Process (now you can enhance your dandy through the infecting process, just like an RPG your dandy can take on the attributes of the living entities you decide to infect, all entities including external mods! None Excluded! Even bosses like the Ender Dragon!).
- Item Transmutation (Now your Dandy also has the ability to transmute and clone items, just like a “transmutation table”, but without limits! Any items of any Mods!).
- Improved the summoning mode of the dandy and increased the chance to about 50%.
- Added new items and the DATN Guide Book.
- Added super compatibility with the “Alien vs Predator mod” if it ever comes out for Minecraft 1.6.5.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Dandy at the Night Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5